Friday 14 July 2017

My Bikini Body Guide Program Results

Wow! Right?

I don’t plan on losing any more weight.

I don’t think I need to.

We all know that the benefits of weight loss are numerous but the benefits of being healthy are even greater.

Here are some of the benefits I’ve experienced since starting BBG workouts: 

I gained on self-confidence
My skin and hair is healthier
I love going to parties
I love looking great in a bikini
I love the way my old friends in the neighborhood are jealous of me
I love having a brand new wardrobe and being able to wear the latest styles
The hunky guys are paying attention to me
The nice guys are paying attention to me, too
I love getting compliments from the boys I went to high school with for the first time
I have tons more energy
I’m more relaxed and it’s easier to concentrate on my school work
I feel a lot better – I even get up earlier in the morning and don’t tire out by mid-afternoon – you know, the 3 o’clock slump?
Walking is easier and dancing is more fun
Life is just a lot better all the way around since I stumbled across Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide on Instagram last winter. Click here to know more about #kayla itsines bbg fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment