Wednesday 26 July 2017

How does this work? What can I expect?

After a date is set, and payment is received; I will email you a few questions to answer, then I will have all the information I need about you to help the best I can on our call. Also when on the call, you may ask any questions. This is “your time” – so you can use it as you wish. My end goal is that after the hour is up, you will have all the answers you need, and have gained enough knowledge and action items to ensure a healthy and successful keto plan. I want to ensure you feel like you received valuable information and guidance from the keto consultation.
Please note I am not a doctor or medical professional. I am a Keto Coach. I have helped many people live a keto lifestyle in a healthy, natural way to help combat obesity, fat loss and health issues they are currently having. Click here to know more about #beachbody vs. pruvit

No comments:

Post a Comment