Wednesday 19 July 2017

Meet Big Brother 19 Houseguest Raven Walton

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Knowing that your every move is being watched by millions of people. That blows my mind when I think about it.

Also, not having any contact with friends, dance students, and family will be hard.

And living without a cellphone is just going to be insane. No calls from dance moms!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
OMG! It would have to be Frankie Grande from Season 16! I love how he played the game.

Even after the Houseguests found out his sister was famous, he played it off so well! If I had been on his season, I swear we would have been two peas in a pod.

I loved how much fun he was and how he always talked to the cameras. Click here to know more about #www.bigbrotherhoh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment