Wednesday 19 July 2017

How much space I need for on location headshot sessions

I need only 13 square feet to produce headshots that will represent the absolute very best of you.  The required space can be in your living room, garage, office space, conference room and why not event at a local park of your choosing.
After having pushed that camera shutter for over several million times over the past several years, I then on a Sunday at 4 a.m. finally made a breakthrough which I am now able to present it to my clients today.  It was a glorious moment for me, more so because I managed to make that discovery on my very own.  By the time you leave my studio you will understand why I am so obsessed with creating masterpieces, and not everyday photographs. Click here to know more about #headshots photographer san diego

No comments:

Post a Comment