Saturday 15 April 2017

how to get rid of hemorrhoids

Just like you I also suffered from hemorrhoid. My first experience with Hemorrhoid was really terrifying. Everything was working fine until Monday afternoon when I take short break for bath. It was really horrible to see bright red blood in my stool. After few days of inching and pain, 
This really filled my head with lots of debilitating and terrifying thoughts. I was really scared to find out the severity of my problem. I talked about my problem from my close friends but regardless of what they say my fear and embracement kept me away from seeking professional help. At one point I can’t able to bear any more pain and finally decided to seek professional help.
Although I was relieved to find out it was NOT cancer but reports are not too comforting as well. Even I was taking medicines but still for the full year I keep on getting hemorrhoid regularly. Whenever I eat something spicy I get a flare up, even when I exercise intensely I get flare up. My condition is getting worst even I was taking medicines and following doctor's guideline.
In 2014, I decided to take a long journey to India where I quickly get involved in the beautiful culture and colorful festivals. Despite my doctor's warning I eat array of spicy foods. After a day or two I get severe flare up that makes me immobile for couple of days. My old school friend come to place where I was staying and he was shocked to see my condition. He didn't only listen to my problem but also took me to his grandfather who listen to my problem and give me herbal paste and asked me to keep using it until all symptoms disappear. Click here to know more about #how to get rid of hemorrhoids

No comments:

Post a Comment